Private Hiking in Costa Brava to discover hidden bays and medieval villages
During the whole day, discover Costa Brava and do a hike in a private group. Along the rocky coast of the Nature Park, an expert guide will share some stories about Mediterranean life, the flora, and fauna along the way. Have a look to fishermen living in the area and uncover the secrets of the historical “Camí de Ronda”, a path used by old pirates and smugglers. In the afternoon, go to the most historical and charming villages that will make you feel like knights and queens in the medieval ages. It includes transportation in an air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Walking tour of Costa Brava's hidden bays
- Walking tour of either Pals or Peratallada village
- Souvenir photos
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fosca Beach, Palamos Spain
Leave Barcelona behind and head to a beautiful small village of whitewashed houses in Costa Brava. Walking there, with your expert guide, along with the rocky coast following the historical “Camí de Ronda” path, and uncover the impressive pine forests next to the sea and the most beautiful natural bays of Costa Brava.
It is only accessible on foot, so be prepared to go through a holed rock and find fisherman shelters, Dali's hut, sandy beaches (where important movies have been filmed) and rocky bays.
Later on, visit the Calella de Palafrugell, a delightful town that has houses reaching the seafront which it will be the perfect place for a leisurely lunch in any of the traditional restaurants where you can enjoy eating an authentic paella.
The tour continues in a Medieval village (Pals or Peratallada). Uncover the cobblestones Gothic quarter of Pals, the city walls, the Gothic windows, the arches, the wells, the thresholds of the doors and a wide range of interesting nooks and crannies. On the other hand, you certainly won't regret deciding to visit Peratallada. It boasts one of the most important medieval quarters in Catalonia. This fortified town, in the municipality of Forallac, is protected by three walls and a moat, watched over by the castle and its keep.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: 17113 Peratallada Spain
We visit mediaval villages
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers in their hotel in Barcelona. Hotel address mandatory.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please bring sun protection during the summer season
- You will have the opportunity to swim in the sea, so bring your swim suit
- Please note: Spanish law requires children under 10 years to travel in a children’s car seat. Infant seats are available by request if advised at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.