Private Hiking Day Trip to Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
Enjoy a full day tour and visit Imlil
Visit a Berber Village around Imlil Park
Enjoy the scenery of the High Atlas Mountains
Join this shared trip to Imlil from Marrakech and walk through the small High Atlas Mountain village of Aremd with an English speaking guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Tagine with chicken or vegetarian and salad Moroccan and dessert
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a shared trip to Imlil from Marrakech which starts around at 9:00 AM with the pick-up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech. It takes 1.5 hours to reach Imlil park.
You will visit Imlil which is situated approximately 64 kilometres south of Marrakesh and it can be reached by road through the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains. Imlil is the end of the tarmac road, it is a good starting point for a trekking holiday or for climbing Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa (4167 metres).
On Saturdays, you can visit the Asni Berber market, walk up to the Kasbah and explore the surrounding trails and enjoy superb views along the valley of Riraya. At this point in the mountains, you will enter true Berber country, meet your english skeaping guide and walk through the small High Atlas Mountain village of Aremd. You will be back at your hotel in Marrakech around 06:00 PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a shared trip to Imlil from Marrakech which starts around at 9:00 AM with the pick-up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech. It takes 1.5 hours to reach Imlil park.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.