Private Hiking Day Trip in Champadevi
Join this 6-hour private day trip to hike Champadevi, located to the south of Kathmandu Valley. The highest altitude is 2285 meters above sea-level and commands spectacular panorama of the valley, including its surrounding mountains. Champadevi is also the religious site for Hindus and Buddhists alike. During the full moon, thousands of pilgrimages make their journey to Chamapdevi to make an offering to the Goddess.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private guide
- Packed lunch & mineral water during the tour
- Walking pole
What's excluded :
- Drinks and additional food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Thamel is the central tourist-hub of Kathmandu, Nepal.
Pass By: Pharping HydroPower Dam, Setidevi-3,Kathmandu, Kathmandu 00977 Nepal
Pharping a small town closer to Kathmandu city.
Stop At: Champadevi, Kirtipur 44600, Nepal
Champadevi is a small temple atop a hill providing a nice view of the Kathmandu Valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Champa Devi Trail, Dakshinkali 44600, Nepal
Champadevi hike is going uphill till the temple passing along the forested area, enjoy the view from the top and hike downhill.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kirtipur, Kirtipur, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Kirtipur is a medieval and unique town residing on a hillside closer to Kathmandu city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your location in Kathmandu
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.