Private Hiking Day Tour: Hong Kong Country Park Adventure
Hong Kong has some superb hiking trails. The best-known hike is the 100km MacLehose trail, which intertwines with the 78km Wilson trail. Hong Kong Island itself has a 50km long hiking trail. For your personalized hiking tour, your tour guide will select the most interesting stages of these trails, often with variations based on local knowledge. Explore Hong Kong's green side with an experienced private hiking guide. This tour pricing is good for up to 4 people, which is perfect for you and your family or friends to get some stretch on a nice day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Public transport and taxi where needed
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your professional hiking tour guide will meet you at your hotel and discuss the route with you before taking off. The transfer to the country park in the New Territory will be done by taking Hong Kong's excellent public transport system. Private cars are not allowed in most of Hong Kong's Country Parks. Hong Kong's hiking trails are well maintained and save and lead the way into lush tropical valleys and up onto ridges offering spectacular mountain and coastal sea views.
Following a network of paths, often on inter-village routes, you'll pass fascinating old Hakka clan villages and former rice paddies. Lunch is taken at a simple restaurant en route. Toilets are available en route as well. Normally, you will hike around 2 hours each before and 2 hours after lunch (total 4 hours). The level and length of the hike can be adjusted to your preference. If you enjoy a dip in the ocean, bring your swimsuit along too.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes with a sole that provides good grip. On sunny days sunblock and a hat are needed. A small backpack for water and a spare T-shirt is sufficient.
Departure Point :Lobby of your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes with a sole that provides good grip.
- On sunny days sunblock and a hat are needed.
- A small backpack for water and a spare T-shirt is sufficient.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.