Private Hiking at the Fox Canyon from Cabo San Lucas
This is probably the best well-kept secret in Cabo.
Just an hour from the coast, there is a true oasis in the middle of the desert. Let us take you there on a scenic and informative walk. You will learn the names of the plants and insects living in this rare climate while hiking on rocks of different shapes, sizes, and colors. The reward of this challenging uphill trail is finding a river along the way as well as freshwater pools, water slides, and a larger pool nested at the base of a waterfall. You will be glad to be wearing your bathing suit to jump in for a good swim, and quickly dry off while walking back to the van. We will then have lunch at a local restaurant serving authentic Mexican food. Afterward, you will be ready to relax and enjoy the view of the desert on the return trip to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by air-conditioned in Van
- Lunch - The food is made in a local restaurant in the community of Miraflores, the menu is Mexican food tacos, guacamole, sauces.Vegan food option.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel beyond the resorts of Los Cabos and discover the beauty of the Baja desert and the magnificent landscapes, On this day trip, your guide will take you to a beautiful oasis. Walkthrough the arid landscape and splash beside the waterfalls of Fox Canyon. Visit the Tropic of Cancer and wrap up the day with a healthy lunch. Enjoy the beautiful view of the landscapes that the road gives us, while we take you back to your hotel.
• Rancho Ecologico Sol de Mayo, Calle Guadalupe Victoria 410-B, Santiago 23500 Mexico
• Tropic of Cancer, Carretera San Jose del Cabo-La Paz, 23400 Mexico
• Mexican food - Chicken, fish, or meat tacos, accompanied by sauces, guacamole, and tortilla chips, includes a non-alcoholic drink and options for vegans.
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're a cruise ship passenger, the directions for meeting point will be:Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in Plaza Gali parking lot just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenience store) we can meet you there.We do offer pickup in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pickups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons, for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area, we do offer pickup. If Airbnb is outside of the tourist area, we set a meeting point.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Port
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Hiking at Fox Canyon 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Hiking Fox Canyon private 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Private hike Fox Canyon 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Monday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 11:00 AM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM Friday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses
- The price is per person
- Comfortable clothes, tennis / sandals and swimsuit
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mask available for sale in the case it is needed. If the client wishes to change lunch for a box lunch (where applicable), these will be available with 24-hour advance notice from the client. We will reduce the capacity to 50% of clients and promote private tours to have a healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.