Private Highlight Tour To Terra Cotta Army and Xi'an Mosque
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Xi'an experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private car on this door-to-door private tour. Check off 2 of Xi'an's biggest attractions: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses and Xi'an Mosque--and stroll through the Muslim Quarter. A comprehensive package with private driver, entrance fees, and lunch are all inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Mosque
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Your friendly private tour guide will meet you at 9:00am in your downtown hotel lobby. You will be transferred to The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. It will takes you about 1 hour 10 minutes drive accordingly. The Tera-cotta amy is UNESCO World Heritage sites. It is the unique collection of Terra Cotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang emperor. The Terracotta Army was discovered by farmers digging a water well in 1974. There are three pits containing the Terracotta Army held more than 8,000 soldiers, and also hundreds of chariots with horses and cavalry horses. The visit is about 2.5 hours. It is amazing experience!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Savor a delightful lunch at Muslim Quarter. Xi'an Muslim Quarter is a large muslim area in Xi'an City. The Muslim population living in the quarter was about 33,000 people. It is well known for its food. There are tons of restaurants, food stores, souvenirs ...etc. If you find something you like, please your tour guide help you bargain with local vendors. your guide is your shopping guru too.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an Mosque, Huajue Alley, Xincheng District, Xi'an 710043 China
Xi'an Mosque is the largest Mosque in china. It was constructed in Ming Dynasty. An active place of worship within Xi'an Muslim Quarter. At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you back to your lovely hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.