Private Herculaneum Tour for Kids and Families
Experience an interactive, 2.5-hour visit to the Herculaneum with the whole family. Led by a professional guide, explore the highlights of one of the best best preserved excavated ancient cities in the world. Your whole family will be engaged in games, trivia, photo contexts, and other activities that will make your visit fun and informative.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entrance tickets to the archeological site
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
The ancient Roman site of Herculaneum gives goosebumps by all means! Roam around the Roman houses and picture the everyday life unwinding in those scenarios. Wander in awe before all the small yet unique details that build up the embroidery, at the doors, in the shops, around every corner! Finally, you will not miss the location they loved the most: their unique thermal baths.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hat and comfortable shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.