Private Haunted History of Chicago Ghost Tour
Up for more of a spooky perspective of the Windy City? Boy, does it deliver. We have curated a unique and underground ghost tour, providing you with the rare opportunity to visit many of Chicago’s notable haunted locations.
• Murder Castle: the hotel designed specifically for murdering people in the late 1800s by America’s first mass serial killer: H.H. Holmes.
• Death Alley: Peruse a haunting pathway where hundreds of theater patrons were stacked after perishing in the great fire at the Iroquois Theater
• Old Congress Hotel: Once the full time residence of its former owner, Al Capone, there are ghosts and spirits that haunt the hallways of this famed location.
Different from other tours, our Haunted Chicago Tour is guided by a historian, providing insight into the historical events, information, persons, and rumors of the past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Gangsters and Ghosts Tours, 71 E. Upper Wacker Drive 71 W. Wacker Drive. Not E Wacker Drive., Chicago, IL 60601
Visit the old site of the “Murder Castle”, the hotel designed specifically for murdering people in the late 1800s by America’s first mass serial killer H.H. Holmes. There is also the creepy and infamously haunted “death alley” where the charred remains of hundreds of theater patrons were stacked after perishing in the great fire at the Iroquois Theater just to name a few.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, 520 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Patrons will also get to enter infamously haunted venues such as the old Congress Hotel, once the full time residence of its former owner Al Capone.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Biograph Theatre, 2433 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614-2414
See the place John Dillinger was shot. This is not a theatrical tour, but rather a historian guided tour with historically documented tales of hauntings told in more of a “camp fire tale” fashion.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up anywhere in the Chicagoland area. Please specify at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Guide will be wearing a mask
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.