Private Hangzhou Half Day Sightseeing Tour
Save time and money by booking this half day sightseeing tour to explore the nature, tea culture and history of this ancient city, see all highlights of Hangzhou accompanied by your knowledgeable private guide over 5+ years guiding experience and skillful driver over 10 + years driving experice. Start your tour with boat ride on the West Lake, head for Meijiawu tea village, seeing the tea being picked and processed while you sip tea, stroll along the ancient street to see well preserved and traditional shops things. You have the options to have lunch/dinner at the local restaurant recommended by our guides or have an authentic home-cooked meal at a local famer's home which is a great chance to talk with the villagers (Free charge of transfer to lunch/dinner)
Note: If you come from Shanghai by train, both Hangzhou East train station and Hangzhou Railway station are work for this tour. Free charge of train station pick up & drop off service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Boat Ride on West Lake
- Bottled water
- Professional English & Chinese speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private city transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Pick up service can be arranged at your hotel lobby in Hangzhou downtown or Hangzhou train station, you will find a welcome signage. Half day Hangzhou tour includes the following attractions.
Upon arrival, start your trip with a boat ride on tranquil West Lake, the landmark of Hangzhou. Relax amid enchanting scenery as your guide points our historic pagodas, Chinese-style arched bridges, tree-lined walkways, green islands and lush gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
After that, you'll visit Meijiawu Tea Village, is a origin of the best green tea in China, Longjing. Longjing Tea is produced by hand and has been renowed for its high quality, earning the China Famous Tea title. Here you are in an original natural environment, just relax your feelings and enjoy the special tea culture, taste the fragrant tea while appreciating the beautiful village scenery. And our guide or Tea Farmer will show you how to pick the leaves, how to fry the leaves and how to drink the best tea in China.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Southern Song Imperial Street, Zhongshan Middle Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002 China
The last stop is the Song Dynasty Imperial Street. Has been renamed Zhongshanlu Beiduan, but still leads to the Palace of the Northern Song dynasty. You'll find numerous of snack bars that offer local delicacies and shops that sell antiques, embroidered items and silks among others.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop-off service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.