Private Hangzhou Day Tour: Meijiawu Tea Village And West Lake From Shanghai
Venture onto this 9-hour day tour to Hangzhou from Shanghai with a private driver and guide. Take a breathtaking cruise on the West Lake in Hangzhou, experiencing the most incredible views of the town. Later, break for lunch at a local restaurant, then visit the Meijiawu Tea Village, where you will become engulfed in China's tea culture. Once the tour is complete, head back to your Shanghai hotel and rest for the evening.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Afternoon tea
- Entrance fee charge of sites
- Private van
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Meijiawu
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
At approximately 8:00 am, your English-speaking guide will arrive in your Shanghai hotel's lobby to pick you up. Get on a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and begin your 2.5-hour journey to Hangzhou. Upon arrival, start your first activity, a cruise on the West Lake. From the cruise, you will have the best view of the West Lake and town of Hangzhou.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
After your cruise tour, head to the famed Lingyin Temple, also known as the Temple of the Soul's Retreat. At there, your guide will tell you the history of the temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Meijiawu, China, Zhejiang Sheng, Hangzhou Shi, Xihu Qu, Lingxi S Rd, 灵溪南路交叉口
Afterward, take a brief stop at a local Chinese restaurant for traditional Chinese lunch. Next, head to the Meijiawu Tea Village, which is located on a hill which is at the west part of Hangzhou. Inhabited by more than 500 households, Meijiawu Tea Culture Village is picturesque surrounded by mountains and waters; it is a main production base and a protected area of the fragrant West Lake Dragon Well Tea, and a leisure tourist spot featured with tea culture in farm style. This is truly the best way to get an inside look at China's tea culture.
After your tour of the Meijiawu Tea Village, board on the vehicle and make your way back to your Shanghai accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Shanghai.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport names, passport numbers, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants for entrance tickets to tourism attractions
- Please kindly provide your local contact number upon booking if available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.