Private Hallstatt Tour with tour end in Vienna
Explore Hallstatt and the Salzkammergut Lake Region on this private day tour from Salzburg with tour end in Vienna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Melk Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Get ready for pick up at 10:00 am and hop on board of your luxury tour vehicle.
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
After a short drive from Salzburg you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to St. Gilgen with Lake Wolfgang, the next photo stop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatt-Dachstein - Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape, Winkl 34, Obertraun 4831 Austria
The next highlight is Wolfgang Lake and the villages St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang. Capture a picture of St. Wolfgang from a great view point before arriving at the next town, in Bad Ischl. The drive will take you through Bad Ischl, which is famous for the “Kaiser” (Emperor) Villa and the Café Zauner, and on to Bad Goisern and Hallstatt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Melk Abbey, Abt Berthold Dietmayr Str. 1, Melk 3390 Austria
Melk Abbey is one of the biggest and most beautiful European Baroque ensembles. Its splendid architecture is famous worldwide and part of UNESCO’s world cultural heritage. The Baroque building situated on a rock overlooking the Danube, in the Wachau region, ranks as one of Austria’s most visited art-historical sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
After eight hours exploring one of Austria’s best Sightseeing Routes, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Vienna City hotel or optional at the train station: it is a ride of 2h20min back to Salzburg, 2 trains every hour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg, if your hotel is not in the list,then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.