Private Half Day Wine Tour from Gold Coast to Tamborine Mountain
Experience the endless picturesque views from the Gold Coast to the unique wine trails of Mt Tamborine. For a unique opportunity to pleasure your senses by tasting a hand-picked selection of wines produced by seasoned wine makers and award-winning boutique wineries along the way.
We are primed to cater for all your transportation needs from your accommodations through the winding valleys of the Gold Coast to the famous Tambourine Mountain. As we move through the valley, your senses will be stimulated by picturesque mountain views, breathtaking landscapes and fresh mountain air as you anticipate exploring the trails that lie ahead.
We will make stops at a number of family-run wineries where you can excite your palates with guided tastings of between 6-10 varieties of wine during each stop. The tour also includes a stopover at the famous Tamborine Mountain distillery where you will be invited to sample a selection of their world famous liquors.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Guided Wine tastings
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pineapple Tours, Gold Coast, Queensland 4211 Australia
At Pineapple Tours, our mission is to provide guests with truly memorable experiences, enabling them to indulge in the best food, wine and adventures that the Gold Coast and South East Queensland has to offer. We operate with sustainability in mind, ensuring that our beautiful Australian landscapes are preserved for future generations.
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain, Tamborine Mountain, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Experience the endless picturesque views from the Gold Coast to the unique wine trails of Mt Tamborine. For a unique opportunity to pleasure your senses by tasting a hand-picked selection of wines produced by seasoned wine makers and award-winning boutique wineries along the way, allow Pineapple Tours to be your guide.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will receive a text message confirming your pickup time the evening before your tour. Please make sure that you are outside and ready to go 15 minutes prior.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 10 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.