Private Half Day Tour to Unit 731 Museum in Harbin
The Unit 731 Museum stands on the site of Unit 731, a secret biological and chemical warfare testing center run by the Japanese army during World War II. Prisoners of 731, mostly Chinese, were subjected to horrific testing, including forced exposure to extreme cold and infectious diseases such as the plague. During its less than ten years of operation, thousands of prisoners died at the hands of the researchers in Unit 731. Today, the museum stands as a memorial to the human suffering and death that took place at the unit. During this 4-hour private, you will also get to see some classic Japanese style architecture in town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by taxi if your group is less than 3 people
- Private vehicle if your group is more than 4 people
- Attraction entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - Unit 731 Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Unit 731 Museum, Xinjiang Main Street, Pingfang District, Harbin 150000 China
Meet your guide at your hotel lobby either in the morning or afternoon based on your preferred booking schedule. Head up to Unit 731 Museum, and your guide will share with you the the history and facts behind each exhibit. After viewing the indoor exhibits, you can explore the grounds of Unit 731.
Some of the original buildings still stand, giving visitors a glimpse into the original structure of Unit 731.Completely remodeled in 2015, the museum now houses a brand-new exhibition hall, detailing the history of Unit 731 from its inception to its close. The museum contains maps, photographs and detailed records of the human and animal experiments that took place at the unit, as well as medical and testing equipment discovered on the property.
After the tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Harbin.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in HarbinDirections: Your guide will be holding a sign saying Unit731 Tours at your hotel lobbyDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Museum is closed on Monday
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.