Private Half Day Tour to the Dead Sea from Wadi Rum
Leave Wadi Rum in your private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with your English-Speaking Driver to visit the Dead Sea and the Desert of Moab, 340 kilometers from Wadi Rum – the lowest point on earth, 400 meters under sea level and the world’s first natural spa.
Visit a water’s edge private area and enjoy ample free time to swim in the waters, lounge on the beach, and absorb the beautiful setting. Alternatively, upgrade to a hotel with a wider range of facilities, including outdoor swimming pools, showers, and a stylish spa offering Dead Sea mud treatments including revitalizing body scrub, and massages (at your own expense).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-Speaking Driver
- Entrance to Dead Sea Private Area for the use of the facilities: beach, pool; if option selected
- Entrance to Dead Sea Spa Hotel for the use of the hotel facilities: beach, pool; if option selected
- Entrance to Holiday Inn Hotel for the use of the hotel facilities: beach, pool; if option selected
- Pick up and drop off from Wadi Rum visitor center
- On board WI-FI
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Bedouin Guide) – Recommended
- Anything else not mentioned
- Personal Expenses
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Discover the delights of the Dead Sea on this half day private tour from Wadi Rum. Travel by private, leisure air-conditioned vehicle through Jordan’s desert landscapes to the eastern shores of Sowayma with your own private English-Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide.
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
Visit a water’s edge private beach area and enjoy free time to swim in the Dead Sea’s waters; lounge on the beach, and absorb the beautiful setting never found elsewhere. Alternatively, you can upgrade your tour to a hotel entry with a wider range of facilities, including several outdoor swimming pools, and a stylish spa offering Dead Sea Mud Treatments including revitalizing body scrubs and massages, which are at your own expense.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
The Dead Sea is one of the most incredible places and the world’s first natural spa. It is known for the Biblical story of the destruction of the old cities of Sodom and Gomorra in the Old Testament, which was turned into salt. The Dead Sea speaks for itself; there is no living fish! It is by far one of Jordan’s most impressive and spectacular places to visit. Its calm shining water glowing from its scorching sun is known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic property, as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed! After such a relaxing experience in the first world’s natural spa, your driver will take you back to your Petra hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated accordance with the Health Ministry regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.