Private Half-Day Tour to Sakkara and Memphis from Cairo
On this half-day tour you will visit the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide to prepare your trip and starting from your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Private Vehicle
- Bottled water, Cans of soft drinks or Juice and Snacks in tour.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to recent of sakkara 10 Euros per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Pickup at 08:00 am from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to start a half-day tour with your guide, visiting the Pyramid of Sakkara, located only 16 miles (26 km) southwest of Cairo.
You visit the pyramid in Sakkara (built by King Zoser), which is considered an important part in the process of evolution pyramid, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Continue to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt (the city dates back to 3100 BC), where you can see the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx. End of tour and transfer to the hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.