Private Half Day Tour to Kakheti wine region
Half day tour to Bodbe and Sighnaghi gives you a great possibility to experience these two important things for Georgians in just a few hours. Checking one of the most religious place in Georgia and exploring Sighnaghi with Georgia's Great Wall,a memorial for WWII,the wedding house and the great view of Caucasus mountains with studying the most important part of the history of Georgia in just 5 hours is a great deal for everyone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
Bodbe nunnery is the place where Saint Nino was buried in the 4th century, Saint Nino was a girl who converted Georgian religion into Christianity,you can imagine how difficult it could be at that time when everybody was a pagan.It is one of the most religious place of the country where Georgians go to pilgrimage and ask for forgiveness. Apart from a religious function the nunnery is a perfect place for taking pictures. Dozens of nuns take care of the place and it is always clean and beautiful whenever you go there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sighnaghi, Sighnaghi, Kakheti Region
Sighnaghi is city of love,it is famous with the wedding house where you can get married 24/7. The city is famous with numerous romantic stories which make it more romantic. SIghnaghi is famous with its wall as well which is called Georgia's Great Wall,it is really short in comparison to Chinese Great Wall but if you compare the numbers of the population of these countries Georgia's wall might be a bit longer. In Sighnaghi you also study history of WWII for Georgia, what kind of influence it made for the country and relationship between Georgia and Russia from beginning to end. Georgia is a country where the most important part of the Caucasus ranges are located, from Sighnaghi it is possible to get a great view of the Caucasus ranges and take a lot of beautiful pictures from the top of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.