Private Half Day Tour to Imperial Palaces of Oranienbaum with Guide
The Palace ensemble and the city centre are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The history of Oranienbaum goes back to the beginning of the XVIII century, when the closest fellow campaigner of Peter the Great, Alexander Menshikov, constructed a homestead with a Grand Palace and a regular park. Oranienbaum was meant to be a part of a grand panorama, meeting all the visitors to the new Russian capital by the sea. The unbelievable luxury of the residence even swept away the Peterhof at the time.
During the tour we will also visit the Chinese Palace that was built in mix of Baroque architecture, Classicism and Chinese motifs. Every room of the Palace is decorated in a different style, with its unique combination of materials and textures like lacquer, porcelain, glass beads, embroidery, smalt (cobalt glass), walrus ivory and wood carvings, inlaid wood floors, painted lamp shades, gilt and, perhaps most importantly, stucco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- Pick up and drop off
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance to the park and 2 palaces in accordance with the program
- Entry/Admission - Oranienbaum State Museum Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oranienbaum State Museum Reserve, Bldg. A Dvortsovyy pr-kt 48, Lomonosov, St. Petersburg 198412 Russia
Oranienbaum is a Russian royal residence, located on the Gulf of Finland west of St. Petersburg.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign with your name.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.