Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids With Lunch
See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on this guided, private, half-day tour. Marvel at the Great Sphinx, a large half-human, half-lion statue, and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. Also, take a ride on a camel for a view of more pyramids along the Giza plateau at the edge of the Sahara Desert. All entrance fees plus lunch and a hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Riding camel for 20 minutes
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
8:00 am Your guide will pick you up from your hotel, then take you to Giza. You will begin by visiting the great King Cheops pyramids, while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids, and take pictures. Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley and ride a camel. Afterwards you will enjoy a local lunch, before being transferred back to your accommodation in Giza or Cairo.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.