Private Half Day Tour to Egyptian Museum
Enjoy Cairo City Tour Visiting: Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- • Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- • Private Egyptologist guide.(In your language)
- • Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- • Bottled water during your trip.
- • All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- • Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Horus Travel Service (HTS) representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo/Giza to enjoy Cairo City Tour visiting the most interesting Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Sphinx Airport, محور روض الفرج،, الظهير الصحراوى لمحافظة الجيزة، الجيزة، Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.