Private Half day Tour to East Bank from Luxor
Half Day tour to East Bank of Luxor from hotels in Luxor. You will be picked up on private basis from your hotel.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned modern minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any thing not mention to Itinerary
- You will be picked up by a representative guide who will escort you to the breathtaking temple of Karnak with its unique Hypostyle Hall,
commonly known as Karnak, comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings. Building at the complex began during the reign of Senusret I in the Middle Kingdom and continued into the Ptolemaic period, although most of the extant buildings date from the New Kingdom, Sacred Lake and Avenue of the Sphinxes.
Afterwards you will be at the spectacular Luxor Temple complex. Here, you will find a collection of simply breathtaking statues, obelisks, and temples that date back to the 14th century BC. Then back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-language guide
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- emergency number : 002 01065544967.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.