Private Half Day Tour to Catania and the Cyclops Riviera
You will be transported in a private air-conditioned vehicle by our multilingual guide. On this private half-day tour you will visit Catania, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its original Baroque style and its particular streets built in black lava stone! You will visit the famous Riviera dei Ciclopi which includes the two neighboring villages, Aci Castello with the imposing Norman Castle overlooking the sea and Aci Trezza, a fishing village whose panorama is dominated by the famous three "Faraglioni", islands of volcanic origin in the shape of columns full of myths and legends ..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Aci Trezza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catania, Catania, Province of Catania, Sicily
Our journey begins with a visit to Catania, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its original Baroque style and its particular streets built in black lava stone!
You can admire its imposing Cathedral, a symbol of devotion to its patron Saint Agatha, and the Piazza del Duomo where "U’ Liotru "stands, the statue of a lava stone elephant and symbol of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aci Castello, Aci Castello, Province of Catania, Sicily
At the end, we will take a panoramic tour in the direction of the famous Riviera dei Ciclopi until you get to Aci Castello whose name derives from its Norman Castle that you will have the opportunity to photograph.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aci Trezza, Via Livorno, Acitrezza, Aci Castello, Sicily Italy
Subsequently, we will move to Aci Trezza, whose panorama is dominated by the famous three "Faraglioni", islands of volcanic origin in the shape of columns rich in myths and legends. Aci Trezza is also famous for its relationship with the writer Giovanni Verga who chose this place to set the story of his famous novel "I Malavoglia" (La Casa del Nespolo).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 8:30 and 9:00.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Messina Imbarco, Villa San Giovanni - Messina, 98121 Messina ME, Italy
- GIARDINI NAXOS, Lungomare Regina Margherita, 7, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
- Via Etnea, 351, 95125 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/27/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.