Private Half Day Tour: Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam in Aswan
Enjoy this Private Half day tour to Aswan. Visit the beautiful Philae Temple which was dedicated to the Goddess Isis. Then journey onto the amazing High Dam and the unfinished Obelisk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your starting point and return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide during your trip
- Admission to Unfinished Obelisk
- Admission to Philae Temple
- Admission to High Dam
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Our qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your Hotel/Airport /Railway Station in Aswan at the time you have selected by A/C vehicle to escort you on this Private Half Day Tour.Visit the beautiful Philae Temple which was dedicated to the Goddess Isis.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Then proceed to the amazing High Dam an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Then journey on to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows how the ancient Egyptians cut the stone. It is believed this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty. When you have finished your tour you will be transferred back to your starting point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from any point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.