Private Half-Day Tour of Medan
Visit the Royal Palace of Sultan Deli, known as Maimoon Palace, built in 1888. See the grand mosque "Mesjid Raya", built in 1906 and the largest in town. We'll also visit Asam Kumbang Farm, where you will observe crocodiles of different sizes and ages. Browse for antiques at Kesawan Street in the old colonial part of the town. You will feel the Dutch colonial architectural touch in buildings like the post office and Medan City Hall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Share pickup and drop-off at Hotels in central Medan
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Maimun Palace
- Entry/Admission - Medan Grand Mosque
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Harbor entrance fees if applicable
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements may apply. This includes transfers from and to Medan Airport
- Medan is the capital of the North Sumatra province in Indonesia. At one time Medan was dubbed by the Dutch as Parijs van Soematra because of its resemblance to Paris during the era of the Dutch occupation.
This tour starts at 09:00am from your hotel in Jakarta and includes stopover at the City Hall, the Central Post Office and Great Mosque of Medan. Then we'll spend some time at the Asam Kumbang Crocodile Farm and then continue to Kesawan Street for some shopping.
You will reach back to your hotel in Medan at 1:00pm.
Departure Point :Centrally located Medan hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Centrally located Medan hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.