Private Half-Day Tour of Mandalay by Trishaw
See one of Myanmar's largest cities while you ride around Myanmar via local trishaw — it's a fun way to travel that allows you to observe what’s happening along the city streets. Visit iconic temples and palaces during a private 4-hour tour, and finish off with a stunning panoramic view from Mandalay Hill around sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Trishaw ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your private guide will meet you at your hotel to start your 4-hour exploration of Mandalay, the last capital of royal Burma, by trishaw. Head to Shwenandaw Kyaung, the Golden Teak Monastery, which was constructed entirely of golden teak. This impressive wooden monastery was once part of the Mandalay Palace.
Continue by trishaw to Atumashi Kyaung and then onward to Kuthodaw Paya, more commonly known as the world's biggest book. The slabs of marble are inscribed with the entire Tripitaka, or Buddhist scriptures. View the seated Buddha, carved from a single block of marble, before riding out to your final viewing point.
Stop at Mandalay Hill to enjoy panoramic views over the city, the Irrawaddy River, and its surroundings before transferring back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Mandalay
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Your centrally located hotel in Mandalay
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.