Private Half Day Tour of Beijing Old Hutong
Savor the leisurely pace of local life. Visit the home of a local family and learn about their traditional Hutong courtyard life. Climb to the top of the 800 year old Drum Tower for a panoramic view of Beijing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or mini van
- Private English-speaking guide
- Bottled water in the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hutongs were the home of local Chinese from imperial times and today we will visit Beijing’s best-preserved ancient Hutong district. You will begin with a rickshaw ride to Prince Gong’s Mansion. Nestled among the common Hutongs, this was the largest and best-preserved royal mansion of the Qing Dynasty. From here, you will take a rickshaw ride through the old narrow Hutongs and savor the leisurely pace of local life. You will visit the home of a Chinese family and learn about their traditional Hutong life in modern times. Relax with a classical tea ceremony before you climb to the top of the 800 year old Drum Tower for a panoramic view of Beijing before returning to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Beijing hotels within the 4th ring roadDrop-off at Beijing hotels within the 4th ring road
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.