Private Half-Day Tour Nubian Village and Botanical Garden
Take a closer look at Nubian culture and traditions, and meet a Nubian family to learn about their lifestyle. then enjoy a romantic stroll through the Botanical Gardens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Aswan hotel pickup and drop-off service
- All service charges and taxes
- All transportation in destination location
What's excluded :
- tipping ( optional)
- Motorboat fare & admission tickets to the island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Day 1Nubian Village and Botanical Garden
Your adventure begins with pickup from your Aswan go to your first stop of the tour, the Botanical Gardens on Lord Kitchener Island, home to an array of plants that were imported from all over the wold in the 1800s. Enjoy some free time to stroll around the gardens, admiring the majestic palm trees that line the walkways including the Sabal Palm and Phonic Palm as well as Ficus trees and other beautiful bougainvillea trees.
to the Nubian village situated opposite Soheil Island, close to the Aswan Dam pass. Once there, trace out the different aspects of traditional life and culture in the village by meeting native people.
To understand more, wander among the houses in lush palm groves and admire their varied colors: sky blue, yellow, pink, and more. Spend some time shopping for some delightful handcrafted gifts before sailing back along the River Nile. The tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Aswan.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airportAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.