Private half day tour Mt. Vesuvius
this excursion allows you to visit one of the symbols of the entire region the active but dormant volcano that destroyed the two Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Enjoying a wild nature and an unforgettable panorama
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
On the day of your excursion, your driver will pick you up at the place you indicated in the booking.
Then with the motorway you will arrive at Torre del Greco where from there the climb up to a thousand mertri begins, arriving in the national park of Mount Vesuvius, once you arrive in the parking lot where your driver will wait for you for the duration of your visit you will start walking more or less for three hundred meters along the path that will lead you to the highest peak of the crater where you can see the mouth and walk on the edge.
At the end of your visit you will return to the parking lot where the driver will be waiting for you to take you back to the same point where he picked you up in the morning.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the airport you will meet your driver at the arrival terminal will have a sign with your name and surnameAt the port you will meet your driver at the arrival terminal will have a sign with your name and surnameAt the train station you will meet your driver at the arrival terminal will have a sign with your name and surnameIn hotels you will meet your driver in the lobbyAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All customers touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.