Private Half Day Tour: Hong Kong Local Markets Hopper
Hong Kong is packed full of fascinating markets and all these markets are colorful and lively, absolutely a must on any visit. It’s not only a great place for shoppers to “go shopping” but also a kaleidoscope for photographers. Let’s explore the best of Hong Kong's lively markets on this half-day walking tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water (one per person)
- Tour will be conducted by our friendly professional English speaking guide (licensed by Hong Kong Travel Industry Council)
- Hotel meeting service by our professional guide
- Return to hotel accompanied by our professional guide
- No appointed shopping stop is involved
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation from your hotel to Prince Edward and from Jordon back to your hotel
- Cost of transport, entrance fees (if any) or any food / drinks which you choose to buy during your tour.
- At 1:30p.m, our friendly tour guide will meet you at your hotel and take MTR together to Prince Edward MTR station to begin this 4-hour fun market journey. During this tour, you will take MTR or public double decker bus between stops just like a local (at your own cost).
Please see the markets and places your will be visiting in below :
• Flower Market- a jungle of colorful flowers, fragrant scents and luck-bringing houseplants spread out over 50 shop.
• Bird Garden- a charming Chinese-style garden where you will hear melodious chirping from the hundreds of birds in more than 70 songbird stalls.
• Fa Yuen Street- a popular non-touristy local street market where vendors sell bargain-priced clothes, bags, accessories and other household items. It’s time to practice or to show your bargaining skills here, If you’re not up for bargaining, it’s still tons of fun to experience the atmosphere of the market, set deep within the neighbourhood of Mong Kok - the world’s most densely populated neighborhood with more than 130,000 people per square kilometer!
• Near the Fa Yuen Street market is the Gold Fish market –with shops devoted to the raising of various kinds of gold fish, from the weird looked gold fish to the colorful tropical species, you will also be impressed by the saltwater aquarium setups with coral.
• Yau Ma Tei Theatre - the oldest existing theater in Kowloon and Yau Ma Tei fruit market, a century-old wholesale market.
• Jade Market- has more than 400 stalls selling jade pendants, bracelets and ornaments to learn why the Chinese believe jade wards off evil spirits.
• Temple Street Market- the liveliest night market in Hong Kong. Find bargain electronic goods, try the savory treats from one of the many open-air food stands or visit a feng shui advisor. You will also catch an impromptu Cantonese opera show, this all adds to the lively and bustling atmosphere of the market.
After your tour is finished, our tour guide will keep you accompanied and return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Our tour guide will meet you at your staying hotel
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Our tour guide will accompany you back to your hotel or anywhere else in down town you planned.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 paying adults are required to operate a tour
- Maximum 4 children (age 0-11 years old) at no charge for every 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We offer a pick-up service for all guests who stay in a downtown hotel. Airport / Airport Hotels / Disney Hotel / New Territories including Shatin incur an out of city surcharge. If you couldn't find your hotel name on the list, please let us know upon making a reservation. After your tour is finished, our tour guide will keep you accompanied and return to your hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.