Private Half Day Tour: Discovering Kowloon's Temples and Markets
Hong Kong is an easy and safe city to explore on foot and you could walk everywhere. Our temples and markets tour is ideal for people who would like a detailed overview of Hong Kong and also for people who would like to make the most of a limited amount of time in Hong Kong.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water (one per person)
- Tour will be conducted by our friendly professional English speaking guide (licensed by Hong Kong Travel Industry Council)
- Hotel meeting service by our professional guide
- Return to hotel accompanied by our professional guide
- No appointed shopping stop is involved
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation fees from your hotel to Diamond Hill and from Mongkok back to your hotel
- Cost of transport, entrance fees (if any) or any food / drinks which you choose to buy during your tour
- Our friendly local guide will meet you at the hotel and take MTR to Diamond Hill together.
Nan Lian Gardens - over 3.5 hectare area and is the only Tang Dynasty landscape Garden layout that can be traced today. Each stone, tree, rock or water elements are landscaped after specific rules and regulations. It is built with one-way circular route which will take you through the best views of the Garden.
Chi Lin Nunnery - where Buddhist nuns meditate and seek enlightenment. It covers 33,000 square meters and consists of dozen of different halls, lotus ponds and a five-floor thousand-Buddha pagoda. As a Buddhist temple, Chi Lin Nunnery also has the statues of Sakyamuni Buddha, Guanyin and other Buddhas.
Wong Tai Sin Temple - a Taoist Temple where tens of thousands of worshippers pray to their ancestors and to the Temple deities. Wong Tai Sin Temple is not only popular among locals but also very well known among Chinese from all over the world. It was said and strongly believed that Wong Tai Sin will grant whatever is requested.
Fortune telling - is also another main reason for the temple is well known. It is said that the accuracy of the fortune telling in this temple is very high and accurate. When you visit the temple, you may knee down in front of the altar, make a wish by shaking a bamboo cylinder containing bamboo fortune sticks until one stick falls out. You may exchange this fortune sticks for a piece of paper with a number on it and find one of the many soothsayers next to the temple who will interpret the fortune for you.
Sneaker Street - is on Fa Yuen Street between Argyle and Dundas, you will find big selection of sneakers from all the big brand names. If you find something you like, don’t hesitate too long as it might be sold out later due to its’ fast turn over.
Ladies Market - the most popular open air market in Kowloon side. It offers products and souvenirs for everybody nowadays from T-shirts, watches, clocks, handbags, DVD, I Pod/I phone covers etc. Some stalls don’t have products but only catalog of luxury brands of handbags or watches but please be aware that these are fake watches and handbags and because it’s illegal selling, so they cannot put their watches or handbags there.
After your tour is finished, our tour guide will keep you accompanied and return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Our tour guide will meet you at your staying hotel
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Our tour guide will accompany you back to your hotel or anywhere else in down town you planned
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2 paying adults are required to operate the tour
- Maximum 4 children (age 0-11 years old) at no charge for every 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We offer a pick-up service for all guests who stay in a downtown hotel. Airport / Airport Hotels / Disney Hotel / New Territories including Shatin incur an out of city surcharge. If you couldn't find your hotel name on the list, please let us know upon making a reservation. After your tour is finished, our tour guide will keep you accompanied and return to your hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.