Private Half Day to Vishnu Temple-Angkor Wat
That is the right tour for individuals who aren't eager to rise too early. By the time the sunrise watchers have left the scene you'll arrive to comprehend the biggest religious monument ever built – Angkor Wat. Dazzling in the morning or afternoon light you will be able to image the temple from throughout the lotus pond and then continue to discover the various ranges and intricately carved galleries. Your devoted and knowledgeable guide will offer all the important facts to bring Angkor instances returned to existence. That is every other tick for your “bucket listing” and an experience of a lifetime.
• Departure: 8:00 AM / 14:00 PM
• Return: Midday / Evening
Note: If travelers wish to climb up on Bakan towers, you need to line-up, not allow for child under 12 years old. The towers close on Buddhist observance day also other days of religious event.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- Pure Drinking Water
- Hotel pick up & drop off
What's excluded :
- Temple Ticket
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Wat, first a Hindu, then subsequently a Buddhist, temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world. The temple was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yasodharapura,( present-day Angkor), the capital of the Khmer Empire, as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. Breaking from the Shaivism tradition of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. As the best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center since its foundation. The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick up you at the lobby of hotel where you are staying. Please give us the name and address of hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.