Private Half Day to Valley of the Kings Queen Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
See the iconic monuments of Luxor’s West Bank on a private, half-day tour to the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Learn the stories behind the sites as you explore with an Egyptologist guide and visit the elaborate tombs of the ancient Pharaohs. Discover shady arcades and beautifully-preserved bas-reliefs at Hatshepsut’s temple, then stand beside the enormous Colossi that have guarded Amenhotep III’s burial site for 3400 years.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for King Tut`s Tomb at Valley of the Kings
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
At 7:00 am you will be picked up from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by licensed tour guide then you will be transferred by private A/C vehicle to the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings and see the magnificence of the architecture build for the Kings buried here; King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Your tour will proceed to visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known as El Dir El Bahari, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, the only Pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Then continue your day tour to The Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III around.
At 11:00am you will be transferred back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor or even to Luxor Airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up all travelers from any point in Luxor city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.