Private Half-Day To Peah Khan and Neak Pean Temples
Neak Peann Temple, a small island temple located in the middle of the last baray ( the Preah khan Baray or Jayatataka ) was constructed by a khmer king in the Angkor area. The central temple sits at the axis of a cross or lotus pattern of eight pools. Next, visit Preah Khan Temple is a huge, highly explorable monastic complex. It originally served as Buddhist monastery and school, engaging over 1000 monks. Travelling back to Siem Reap you will pass through picturesque villages and may wish to stop for rural photo opportunities along the way.
•Departure: 8:00 / 14:00
•Return: Midday / Evening
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- Pure Drinking Water
- Hotel pick up & drop off
What's excluded :
- Temple Ticket
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Preah Khan, Angkor Wat Angkor Archaelogical Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Travel to Preah Khan; another temple with spectacular trees and roots taking over the ancient man made structures which would give Ta Prohm run for its money any day! Explore the delicate carvings and don't miss the only two-storey construction in Angkor; standing on high columns this is a unique phenomenon in Khmer architecture. Your knowledgeable guide will help you navigate through the temple grounds before continuing further.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Neak Pean, Angkor Wat Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Constructed in roughly the same period as Preah Khan, Neak Pean offers a different view altogether. Located in the centre of the Northern Baray, this temple is essentially an island and most impressive to view in the wet season. The long raised wooden causeway leading to the temple is surrounded by water and submerged tree trunks lend the scene a ghostly appearance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick up you at the lobby of hotel where you are staying. Please give us the name and address of hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.