Private Half Day To Karnak & Luxor Temples.
- Excellent tour to discover the East Bank sightseeing (Luxor & Karnak Temples).
- We will pick you up from any where.
- Cheap tour with great experience.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Egyptologist guide of Nesobity Travel will pick you up from your hotel / Cruise to accompany you to visit the complex of Karnak temples. Karnak Temple is one of the biggest Temples in the entire world, here you have the chance to visit the Sacred Lake and the huge Scarab Statue which apparently if you walk around few times it brings you a good luck as may your wishes come true. Karnak Temples were built in dedication to the triad of Thebes God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then to Luxor temple which has alive evidences to many civilizations and religions that been practiced inside its walls for thousands of years related to Pharaonic, Coptic and Islamic. It was built by Amenhotep III in the 18th Dynasty about 1300 B.C. to prove his rights in the rule of Egypt by representing the story of his divine birth on the walls of divine birth room inside the temple. Also, Ramses II and Tut Ankh Amon put their fingerprints on the completion of the temple since Luxor was the capital of Egypt during the New Kingdom era. Then back to hotel / Cruise.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.