Private Half Day Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
Don't miss to see the most loving monument and one of the seven wonders in the world the Taj Mahal. It's a a half day local city tour which will gives you a short time to visit the major monuments in Agra. Free pick up from your hotel in Agra available. This half day tour includes a visit to couple of more monuments named Agra fort (A UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site) and an Itmad-Ud-Daula which is famously known as the name of Baby Taj. Private tour guide during the city tour for more personalized trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Private Uniformed Driver
- Parking ,driver allowance and Fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- meals, monument fees & personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pick up from your from your hotel in Agra, your tour guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and you will head to the famous white marble building, the Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Later you will proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can witness the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower that lies across the Yamuna River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
In the end visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb also known as Baby Taj Mahal, a highly ornate mausoleum considered as the imminent precursor of the Taj Mahal. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel in Agra.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Agra
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Please carry your current valid passport during the tour
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.