Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Lisbon
Make the most out of your stay in Lisbon and let your local driver show you around in a fully customizable tour! Admire the most popular attractions from the comfort of your own private car without worrying about leaving something out. Your guide will share the historical facts, information about the sights and, of course, his personal input in order to immerse you into the Portuguese lifestyle.
Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary such as Jeronimos Monastery to the stunning central road of Avenida da Liberdade and historical sights such as São Jorge Castle. You will wander around Alfama, admire the 52m tall Padrão dos Descobrimentos and get the feeling of this majestic city.
Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary information and their local perspective.
At the end of your sightseeing ride, your friendly Driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon 1250-096 Portugal
Lisbon’s main boulevard and the location for designer shops, expensive restaurants, and trendy bars. Two central plazas contain charming water features and grand statues along the way.
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
One of the oldest districts of Lisbon, and is a delightful maze of narrow cobbled streets and ancient houses, which lead up the steep hill from the Tejo Estuary to the castle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lisbon Cathedral, Largo da Sé, 1100-585 Lisboa, Portugal
Lisbon Cathedral, better known as Sé de Lisboa, is the oldest and most important church in the city dating back from the twelfth century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
This vast waterfront square, also known as "the palace's square," is where the royal palace stood for over two centuries until 1755, when it was destroyed by the Great Earthquake.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
The Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) stands 52 m tall and was designed to commemorate the Age of Discoveries in Portugal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Built on the northern bank of the Tagus between 1514 and 1520 as part of the Tagus estuary defense system, the Tower of Belém is UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
No expense was spared when they built this masterpiece of Manueline and Gothic architecture in 1502, which was inspired by Vasco da Gama who is buried here among other great explorers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, Avenida Brasilia Central Tejo, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
MAAT is an outward-looking museum located on the banks of the Tagus in Belém, the district from where the Portuguese great explorers set off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Lisbon. Please note that pick up from Lisbon Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Lisbon airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.