Private Half-Day Sailing Tour from Noumea
If you are tired of joining the usual tourist crowd then you should book this intense and very personal experience to see the areas highlights in comfort in your own boat.
Enjoy an exhilarating 5-hours private sailing excursion on the world's largest lagoon and second largest great barrier reef, aboard a luxury catamaran tailored for just you with maximum 15 guests (friends and family) with an experienced captain. Set sail to spend the half-day swimming and snorkeling around ESCAPADE island, one of the most famous island of New Caledonia! You can choose to snorkel, relax on the deck, land on the island, all of the above - or just swim around the boat in the crystal clear waters. Your tour includes drink water, professional crew and snorkel gears equipments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkel instruction
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour with an experienced crew ensures personalized attention
What's excluded :
- Lunch & drinks (AU$20 payable direct)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase, or bring your own)
- Extended hours for the excursion: AUD $120.00 per hour,
- Lunch—Sandwiches and drinks: AUD $20.00 per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dal'Ocean Charter, Noumea, Grand Terre 98000 New Caledonia
For 5 hours renting, pick up at 9 AM- come back at 2 PM.
Enjoy relaxing time on a comfortable sailing catamaran and on a beautiful island with white sand beach.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Hôtel Château Royal, 140 Promenade Roger Laroque Noumea, Noumea 98800, New Caledonia
2: Cruise Ship Terminal, Rue Jules Ferry, Noumea 98800, New Caledonia
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Foods and drinks are not included
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.