Private Half-Day Private Guatavita Tour from Bogotá
Let’s explore the mysteries of this place where all the magic from the natives live. Join this tour and learn about The Legend of El Dorado which comes to life in Guatavita Lagoon, an ancient place that fascinates whoever visits it.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatavita
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna de Guatavita, Km 15, Via Guatavita-Sesquile, Tierra Negra Colombia
Allow yourself to visit one of the best-preserved colonial towns in Cundinamarca: learn about its history, culture, weather, flora, and fauna. learn how the original town got drawn and more. Besides, have the chance to visit the oldest and most sacred place for our indigenous during pre-colonial times.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Allow yourself to vist one of the best preserved colinal towns in Cundinamarca: Learn about its history, culture, weather, flora and fauna. Learn how the original town got drawn and more.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.