Private Half-Day Old Delhi Traditional Food Tour
In this you can enjoy a local, Traditional food of Old Delhi, Old Delhi Cuisines and you can find many more in this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Brunch - You can take a Brunch food in this tour
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Any Other which is not included in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
In the heart of Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk is a busy shopping area with markets traditional Indian sweets , full of spices, dried fruit, silver jewelry and vivid saris, while the narrow side streets are crowded with tiny shops selling essential oils, stationery.
Here you Can Find
Paranthe Wali Gali
Paranthe Wali Gali is one of the most famous streets of Chandni Chowk running parallel to Dariba Kalan. Hardly a surprise, paranthas are the most attractive of the various food options that one gets to try in Paranthe Wali Gali.
1. Chaina Ram Sindhi Confectioners, Chandni Chowk
2. Natraj Dahi Bhalle Wala, Chandni Chowk
3. Al Jawahar, Chandni Chowk
4. Kakke de Hatti
5. Bishan Swaroop Chaat Corner
6. Ashok Chat Bhandar in Chawri Bazaar
8. Daulat ki Chaat
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Jama Masjid is a place where you can find as many restaurants as you can try, and Jama Masjid street food is a must-try foody market. The view of Jama Masjid at night is mesmerizing.
1. Aslam chicken corner
2. Al- Jawahar
3. Qureshi kebabs
4. Laung Churey Kebabs
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bengali Market, Todermal Road Area, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Bengali Market is among the oldest and most popular markets in New Delhi, India. It was built by Bengali Mal Lohia in 1930. It is a relatively small market, comprising several stores situated in a circular manner around a traffic roundabout. Today, it is famous for its North Indian street food, and shops selling sweetmeats, such as Nathu's Sweets (sp.channa Bhature) and Bengali Sweet House.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Connaught Place, G-22 Marina Arcade, New Delhi 110001 India
Delhi’s Connaught Place may be brimming with luxe boutiques, high-end stores, and chic restaurants and bars, but it is the tiny street food stalls at every corner that draw hundreds of foodies to it every day. From appetizing kachori sabji to tangy panipuris and spicy chole kulche to the comforting rabri jalebi, Central Delhi never disappoints the gastronomes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.