Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour
Visit the last capital of the third Myanmar Empire on this 4-hour private tour. Mandalay is situated in the center of the country, north of Yangon. Being the largest city after Yangon that is both a bustling commercial center and a repository of ancient culture, the country's cultural capital is a showcase for Burmese art and architecture. Discover why Mandalay is noted for its woodcarvings, silverware, tapestries, silk cloth, and other traditional craft products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Palace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Palace, Mandalay Myanmar
We will pick you up at hotel and visit to Mahamuni Pagoda covered with thick layers of Gold leaves, Next visit to Kuthodaw the world’s largest book being the Buddhist cripture inscribed on the marble slabs. Afterward head to Mandalay Hill and spectacular panoramic view from the hill. Afterwards , we bring you a local tea shop and enjoy a traditional cup of tea & snack before transferring back to hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Mandalay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.