Private Half-Day Ma'in Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour from Amman
Travel from Jordan to Ma’in Hot Springs to enjoy a steaming waterfall and mineral-rich water in a scenic desert oasis. The personal service of a private English-Speaking Driver and a leisure vehicle means you can explore Ma’in Hot Springs without the hassle of haggling over taxi fares or renting a car. That is more time to swim, relax, and check out prehistoric sites in the surrounding hills. This tour includes transfer in your climate-controlled vehicle with English-Speaking Driver and entrance fees to Main Hot Springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees to Ma’in Hot Springs main waterfalls without towels
- Swim & lunch at Ma’in Hotel with main internal waterfalls, pool access & towel, if option selected
- Swim & lunch at Ma’in Hotel:Main internal waterfalls,pool access,towel & SPA use, if option selected
- On board WI-FI
- Entry/Admission - Ma'in Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, Guide, and Horse Boy) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ma'in Hot Springs, Ma'in 17173 Jordan
Drive towards Hammamat Ma'in for a special treat and relaxation time you owe yourself to enjoy the waterfalls and the exceptional scenery. Main is located 264 meters below sea level in one of the most spectacular desert oases in the world and known for its thermal waters that temperature from 40° to 60° C (104-140° F) and their healing qualities. Ma'in pools are considered the most attractive site with its breath-taking high mountains that is dark in color due to the geothermal; it’s also known for the hundreds of impressive dolmens (prehistoric chamber tombs) scattered across several hillsides. When this unforgettable experience comes to end you will be transferred back to your hotel in Amman.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.