PRIVATE Half Day Luberon Villages Walking Tour from Avignon
Visit some Luberon charming places as Fontaine de Vaucluse, a beautiful village by the river. Then go to Abbaye de Senanque, a majestic 19th Century Abbey surrounded by lavender fields. Very close is Gordes, a famous hilltop village made of local dry stone. Pursue the tour to the unique village of Roussillon, famous for its shades of ochre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fontaine de Vaucluse, France
Admre the beautiful village of Fontaine de Vaucluse, by the river Sorgue, and walk up to its spring, the biggest of Europe, down the cliff.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Abbaye Notre-Dame de Senanque, D177a, 84220, Gordes France
Quick stop in ABBAYE DE SENANQUE for a photo at this majestic XIIth Century Abbey surrounded by lavender fields.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gordes Castle, Place du Chateau, 84220, Gordes France
After the photo-stop at the 'belvedere', visit this famous hilltop village made of local dry stone, and walk in the provencal market on tuesday.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Le Sentier Des Ocres De Roussillon, 84220 Roussillon, Gordes France
The enchantment of this Provencal village weaves its spell throughout the year, as the shades of ochre of the houses and the ground vary with the sunlight. The provencal market on thursday adds even more colors. For the braves, the ocher path offer a nice contrast between the trees and the ocher cliffs, 30 to 40 minutes walking, easy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operated by a multi-lingual driver/guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- The driver position is fully separated from the passengers's space by a plexiglas, no contact and separated air conditioning.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.