Private Half-Day Kayaking in Chiang Rai with Pick Up
Private kayak adventure at the Huay Kaew Forest Reserve in Chiang Rai for half-day with a professional guide and hotel pickup.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayak 4m (two persons per kayak)
- Hotel pick up
What's excluded :
Crossing the southern part of Rimkok Valley River from Baan Ruammit Village to Chiang Rai pier. Distance of 8 km with approximated 3 hours duration.
Previous kayaking experience is helpful, but not required. Motivated beginners are welcome as basic kayaking lessons are provided.
• Ban Karieng Ruammit, Mae Yaw Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chiang Rai Airport, Chiang Rai Thailand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.