Private Half-Day Guided City Tour of Old Delhi
Delhi is the Capital of India and stands out as one of the top attractions in the world. Renowned for its rich history, culture and architecture, the City attracts many visitors both local and foreign annually. Powerful rulers locally known as Maharajahs once ruled the region from this city which still remains a force to reckon with even today. Mentionable names include the Mughals, Khiljis and Tughlaqs.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Rikshaw ride cost
- This is an exclusive Old Delhi tour which includes the visit of places in Old Delhi only.
Our Delhi city tour starts between 8:00 to 10:30 AM every day except Monday.
You will be picked up by our chauffeur from Airport or hotel as per the given timing and he will have you met with our tour guide for the day.
Tour guide will explain the program and will directly head to Red fort (Time spent 90 minutes approx) Jama Masjid (Mosque) (time spent 20 minutes approx) You may also give a try to Rikshaw ride here. Later we head to Raj ghat (Visit time is about 20 minutes) followed by visit India gate followed by President house (from outside for picture session). Post completion of the tour our driver will drop you back at the Airport or the desired place in Delhi.
Departure Point :New Delhi.
Departure Time :Varies between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.