Private Half-Day Food Walking Tour in Pune
Sample the delicious local food of Pune city on this private 4-hour walking tour. Try tasty wine biscuits, mawa cakes, wada paw, ginger soda, bun maska, mango mastani and more. A private chauffeur and local guide ensures your full safety and attention on this tour.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal Local food expert guide
- Visits to the famous eateries of east Pune.
- Private chauffeur with air-conditioned car
- Hotel/airport pick and drop-off in Pune city
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pune, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra
Join a local food expert at a meeting point / Hotel lobby (for private car only) for a half-day walking tour of Pune to sample the city’s diverse range of foods from famous vendors, all selected for their commitment to hygiene.
With the help of your knowledgable guide, find all kinds of interesting foods to try at a local bazaar. Your guide will be on hand at all times to explain the unfamiliar dishes, and offer advice on the best food and drinks to try.
Housed in a Heritage building over 100 years old, Marz-o-rin is one of the very first fast-food establishments in Pune.
This is one of the most famous bakeries in Pune and its fame is spread not across the city but across the globe. Kayani Bakery at Camp Pune is most for its Shrewsbury biscuits. Anyone who goes to Pune has to come back with huge parcels of this biscuits for their friends and families.
Bunn maska and chai have become synonymous to a sumptuous weekend breakfast over the years for Puneites.
Ardeshir’s cold drinks, popular among the citizens of Camp and MG Road Pune, has been the favourite local soft drink for generations.
Vada pav, the tangy, tasty India's own burger is a delicious snack of bread with fried potato and chutney. Garden vada pav is one of the best vada pav of Pune. It offers the yummiest mouth-burning-hot vada pav at any time of the day.
Dorabjee restaurant is a wonderful 134 year old restaurant in Pune. All the food's still cooked on charcoal using age old recipes.
Badshah is popular for its Faluda and fresh juice. The Faluda here is awesome, following the footsteps of its century-old recipes in Pune.
When it comes to savoring the best ice creams or mastanis, language is no barrier and the only language they understand at Sujata Mastani is the ‘Uuuummmmm’ and ‘Yuuuuummy’ language.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel details while booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress modestly and ensure you have adequate sun protection
- This is a great tour for those interested in photography
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.