Private Half-Day Desert Safari from Doha
Take an adventurous journey into the heart of the Qatar desert on this 4-hour tour. Gliding across the sand in a luxury 4x4 vehicle, you will stop for a breathtaking view of the Inland Sea before continuing to Khor Al Adeid, one of only three places in the world where the desert meets the sea. This is a private tour for a maximum of four people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water and other beverages
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Get picked up from your hotel in Doha at either 9am or 2pm, depending which option you choose. Climb into the comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle and travel along the coast, passing oil fields and towers, until you arrive in to Sealine. Here, air will be released from your vehicle's tires to enable it to drive smoothly over the soft sand of the magnificent dunes which lie ahead.
Continue across the sand towards the Inland Sea, the natural border to Saudi Arabia, which offers breathtaking views and perfect photo opportunities. After a brief stop, carry on to Khor Al Adeid, one of only three places in the world where the desert meets the sea. Enjoy some light refreshments at a desert camp before heading back to Doha, where the tour ends.
Please advise your preferred tour timing:
OPTION 1: 9AM - 1PM
OPTION 2: 2PM - 6PM
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return point: Returns to original departure pointAirports
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Ras Abu Aboud Stadium, Doha, Qatar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of four people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.