Private Half-Day Cooking Experience at Sichuan Cuisine Museum
In addition to amazing points of interest in Chengdu, sampling famous Sichuan Cuisine is a must when you travel here. Over the centuries, Sichuan Cuisine has developed its distinctive flavors enticing people throughout China as well as in foreign countries lately. Take this half-day tour to enjoy amazing cooking Experiences at Sichuan Cuisine Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Cooking materials
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Entry/Admission - Sichuan Cuisine Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sichuan Cuisine Museum, No.8 Ronghua North Alley, Gucheng Town, Pi County 611741 China
This cooking experience starts either in the morning or in the afternoon. Your tour guide will pick you up and transfer you to Sichuan Cuisine Museum in Pixian County. Sichuan Cuisine Museum is the only interactive museum in the world displaying Sichuan culinary culture.
Your cooking experience will start by tasting one of the famous Sichuan snacks and visiting exhibition halls. A bilingual guide will teach you how to prepare three typical Sichuan dishes, so you could get firsthand cooking experiences and skills such as Panda Steamed Dumpling, Kung Pao Chicken, Mapo Tofu, Pumpkin Steamed Dumplings, Daqian Dry-braised fish, and Boiled Beef in Chili Sauce...etc. After Q & A session and receiving feedback from the master chef, you will enjoy those delicious dishes you have prepared served with free fruits and beverages.
Then you will be awarded a “Rookie Master Chief” certificates signed by the master chef. Afterwards, return to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotelinformation while booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.