Private Half Day Camel or Horse Ride at the Great Pyramids with BBQ Dinner
This Half Day safari Tour combines an adventurous Camel or Horse riding around the massive Pyramids with a relaxing evening of food and entertainment.
Start your adventure during the sunset of Egypt and enjoy the amazing views of Egypt while riding a Camel.
Enjoy a BBQ dinner at the desert of the Pyramids with various options of grilled food such as beef and chicken kofta
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & Drop off service from hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Expert tour guide
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
Watch a sunset at the Giza pyramids on a private camel experience in Cairo. Choose your camel and Live the Experience to be on the camel and ride it during the sunset, snap some pictures for you in Sahara desert sand with tasty dinner with private tour guide who will help you to jump on the camel.
Start your adventure during the sunset of Egypt, Enjoying watching the panoramic views of Egypt, see the lovely life of the Bedouin people, blind with locals and have the fun from the heart and happiness.
Enjoy a BBQ dinner at the desert of the Pyramids with various options of grilled food such as beef, chicken kofta...etc.
After finishing the tour, the guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be meeting you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.