Private Half Day Boat Tour to Lovrečina and Supetar
The island of Brac is one of the most popular islands of central Dalmatia. Brac contains everything you need; cultural and historical landmarks, idyllic beaches and nature, quality gastronomic offer and authenticity. In this half-day trip, we take you to Lovrečina Beach, a sandy beach that becomes someone's summer haven every year. After bathing and sunbathing, we take you to the town of Supetar, the main port of the island of Brac, where you will have free time for coffee or lunch and sightseeing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Safety equipment and boat insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment and Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Bottled water
- Towels and Wind jackets
What's excluded :
- Lunch- We can stop somewhere for lunch, or you can bring a picnic to eat on the boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trogir, Trogir, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Start the trip aboard a comfortable speed boat.
Stop At: Lovrecina Bay, Postira, Brac Island 21410 Croatia
Even before it became a popular place to enjoy and relax, the history of this bay testifies that it was long before. Specifically, many valuable archeological remains have been found there; foundations of Roman country villas, remains of the Basilica of Sts. Lawrence. Pines and poplars adorn the beauty of this bay. It is an ideal place to enjoy the summer joys.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Supetar, Supetar, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
After enjoying the sun and the sea, we take you to Supetar, the main town on the island of Brac. Supetar is a picturesque Dalmatian place where you will have time for lunch or coffee, walking and sightseeing. Supetar also has a historical significance that dates back to the Roman emperors. It is also known for its many artists who lived there and left a deep mark. After visiting Supetar, we return to Trogir.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.