Private Half Day Boat Tour to Elafiti Islands
This is the powerboat that will completely fulfill your day. Away from the crowds of city beaches you will find total comfort with even larger group of friends or family.
The boat has a very comfortable cabin and is well organized outside of the boat which with putting cushions over the surface becomes one big sun deck.
per adult from
What's included :
- bimini, fridge, Cd/mp3 player, shower, sundeck
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
This adventure at Adriatic Sea starts from the heart of Dubrovnik - Old Town.
Departed is from the Old Town port called Stari porat and while we are leaving this ancient city you will enjoy in a spectacular and impressive view on City walls, the St. Lawrence Fortress and Lokrum Island.
Stop At: Elafiti Islands, Elafiti Islands, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
These untouched islands are a wonder of nature and
also provide an experience of true island life, Dalmatian style. Situated to the
north-west of Dubrovnik this group of islands is made up of eight islands, the majority of which are uninhabited, and with this full day excursion you will have the opportunity to visit three of them – Kolocep, Sipan and Lopud.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Ours first stop in this tour is Blue cave on Koločep, just five kilometers away from Dubrovnik.
Blue cave is located on the south side of the Island of Koločep and we will stop very close to the cave entrance so you won't have to swim far away.
Having a swim next to Blue Cave and inside is certainly a unique and fascinating experience.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sunj Beach, Lopud Croatia
Sunj beach is a sandy beach located in a beautiful bay on the island of Lopud (Elaphite islands).
This beautiful sandy and shallow beach is surrounded by a rich Mediterranean forest and it's ideal for everyone: families with small children, young people, sport fans and older people. There are two bars on site serving drinks and snack food. Deckchairs and parasols are available for rent.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sipan, Sipan, Elafiti Islands, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Sipan is the largest of the main Elafiti islands, and there are two main villages on the island – Sudjuradj, on the southeastern tip of the island, and Sipanska Luka, on the western side, each centred around a bay.
Sipan is home to many beautiful 16th Century villas built by Dubrovnik’s nobility, which were meticulously designed in such a way as to be integrated with the surrounding landscape, as well as grand stone buildings built by wealthy merchants and sailors who were originally from the island.
During this tour we will visit beautifull family castle Skočibuha, which still dominates the town of Suđurađ.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Lokanda Peskarija, Na ponti bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/25/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.