Private Gulf of Papagayo Boat Tour
Explore the Gulf of Papagayo and Snake Bay on a private boat 5 hours tour for your group of 4 to 8 people. Travel to a remote beach for a barbecue, then spend the afternoon hiking, snorkeling , or simply relaxing on the beach. This 5-hour tour gets beyond the tourist resorts to visit hard-to-reach and untouched places, and includes pickup and drop-off at selected hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulf of Papagayo, Gulf of Papagayo, Province of Guanacaste
Begin with 8am pickup at your hotel (selected hotels only, see “Important Info” for details), then travel to the boat dock to begin your day on the Gulf of Papagayo. Work with a local guide to create the perfect itinerary for your group, whether you’re interested in finding, exploring remote beaches, spotting dolphins or whales in season,fishing or just relaxing in the sunshine.
Take in some of the beaches in the Gulf of Papagayo and Snake Bay, then land at a remote beach for a barbecue on the sand. Enjoy a comfortable beach set up as the guide serves a meal of freshly grilled chicken, fish, and side dishes, along with cool water, juice, soda, and beer.
After lunch is your time to snorkeling on the beatiful reefs of the bay, and if desired, you can take a hike along the beach with the guide. Board the boat for the return trip to your original departure point, where you’ll meet a driver for the return trip to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at at any other location near by the resorts listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- children's price only applies with 4 adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.